Crispy Battered Hoki Tacos
Crispy battered hoki fillets wrapped in grilled tortillas and served with a slaw salad.
- 400g shredded green cabbage
- 400g shredded red cabbage
- 200g julienned carrot
- Lime juice dressing
- 20 x frozen 50g I&J Crispy Battered MSC Hoki Fillets
- 20 x 12cm mini tortillas, grilled
- 4 x 75mm Edgell Supersweet Corn Cobettes, grilled and kernels cut off
- Fresh coriander leaves, chipotle mayonnaise and lime wedges, for serving
1. Combine cabbages and carrot. Dress with lime juice dressing.
2. Cook frozen I&J Fish following packet directions.
3. Top tortillas with coleslaw, fish, charred Edgell Corn and coriander. Serve drizzled with chipotle mayonnaise and lime wedges on the side.